- Battle Field 1 – Thesis/Narative = Takes place in World War I. players get to experience what it was like traveling across Europe all while going through different battles of the War. Trench warfare is introduced in the game. Character = World War I soldier. Setting = Battle Field of World War I
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 -Thesis/Narative = Takes place in World War II. Players get to experience the Battle of Blood Gultch through the perspective of the 502nd parachute Infantry. Character = players will play as Sergant Matt Baker. Setting = World War 2
- Rome Total War – Thesis/ Narative = The game begins right before the first punic war starts. Experience the ancient battles. Character = Roman soldier. Setting = Ancient Rome
- Tropico 3 – Thesis/Narative = Players get to experience what it was like in the cold war from the Latin American Perspective. Character = Latin American Dictator. Setting = Carribean Islands.
- Freedom = Narative/ Thesis = Players get to experience the struggle and realities of what it was like for slaves in the U.S. who attempted to escape from their masters. Setting = pre civil war. Character = slave
Which represents its History Best? Why?
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 represents history the best because one can see how bloody the war was as well as what it took to survive and win the battles of the war.